Flexible Graphite Gasket – High Quality Sealing Material
Flexible graphite gasket is also called expanded graphite gasket. It consists of a pure exfoliated flake material and contains no binder or filler.
In addition, the amount of carbon present in the sheet is a key determinant of its flexibility: the higher the percentage of carbon present, the more flexible the sheet. Flexible graphite gasket contains a carbon content of between 95 percent and 99.9 percent. What's more, it has good corrosion, high/low temperature and high pressure resistance performance. All these make it a critical sealing solution for some applications. Such as pipes, valves and pumps.
Special shapes can be customized.
Flexible graphite gasket 01
Flexible graphite gasket 02
Flexible graphite gasket 03
- Corrosion resistance. Resistant to a variety of acids, alkalis and salt solutions, organic compounds and heat transfer fluids.
- High purity. The standard gasket has a purity of 95% to 98% and a nuclear grade purity of 99.9%.
- High/Low temperature resistance.
- High strength.
- High pressure resistance.
- Good compression resilience.
- Excellent sealing characteristic.
- Wear resistance.
- Thermal conductive
- Low creep relaxation.
- Easy fitting.
- Heat exchangers.
- Air compressors.
- Exhaust pipes.
Flexible graphite gasket for valve
Flexible graphite gasket for exhaust pipe
- Density: 0.7–1.0 g/cm3.
- Compressibility (ASTM F36A): 30%.
- Recovery (ASTM F36A): ≥ 10%.
- Pressure: 40 bar.
- Temperature: −240 °C to 550 °C.
- PH: 0–14.